The Organization Event Partnership is a chance for engineering organizations to receive additional support in hosting events. By partnering with the Student Engineering Council, organizations are able to receive financial support as well as additional people to help run logistics. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply here. Any questions can be directed to Dan Sullivan, Vice President of Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see a list of all of the funding provided to SEC organizations during the 2016-2017 school year.
Below are some of the great events our member organizations were able to put on this past year with our help!
- Roden- The 8th Annual Roden Case Competition
- BMES Case Competition
- ESW Build Your Own Terrarium- part of Campus Sustainability Week
- WBME- Fun Friday with Faculty Brunch
- ANS- Nuclear Science Week: Pandora’s Promise Viewing
- SEEK- Mentoring at schools
- NSBE Region V Fall Regional Conference
- SASE- South Central Regional Conference
- ANS- Nuclear Reactor Lego Model/Social
- ASCE- Concrete Canoe Competition
- ASCE- Steel Bridge Competition
- Kappa Theta Epsilon Mentorship Program
- UT Solar Vehicles Team- American Solar Challenge
- ASME Rube Goldberg Competition
- WBME- Lunch with Faculty
- BMES Design Competition 2016