Student Engineering Council’s core purpose is to serve the Cockrell School and beyond, enrich the academic experience of engineering students, and cultivate and engineering community. Each of our Members-at-Large (MAL) work on a committee to help achieve this purpose.
Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will open on August, 22nd 2017 at 5pm.
Here are some ways you can connect with us and learn more about what it means to be a Member-at-Large:
- Info Session #1: 5pm-6pm, TBD
- Speed Dating: 4pm-6pm, Sinclair Suite in the Texas Union (Sign-up required)
- Cockrell Kickoff: 4pm-6pm, Creekside Lawn
- Coffee Chats: 2pm-4pm, Cafe Medici on Guadalupe
- Info Session #2: 6pm-7pm, ETC 2.108
- SEC General Meeting: 7pm-8pm, ETC 2.108
As an MAL you would be assigned to one of our six committees, each led by two co-directors. Click here to learn more about our committees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Vincent Lu at email@example.com.