Student Engineering Council’s core purpose is to serve the Cockrell School and beyond, enrich the academic experience of engineering students, and cultivate and engineering community. Each of our Members-at-Large (MAL) work on a committee to help achieve this purpose.
Applications for the 2017-2018 school year are LIVE! Apply at tinyurl.com/secmal2017. Applications are due Tuesday, September 5th at 5pm CST.
Here are some ways you can connect with us and learn more about what it means to be a Member-at-Large:
- Info Session 1: Wed 8/30, 5-6pm, in CPE 2.208
- Speed Dating: Thu 8/31, 4-6pm, in Sinclair Suite, Texas Union
(sign up required: tinyurl.com/secspeeddate)
- Cockrell Kick-off: Fri 9/1, 4-6pm, on CPE Lawn
- Coffee Chat: Sun 9/3, 2-4pm, at Starbucks in SAC
- Info Session 2: Mon 9/4, 6-7pm, in ETC 2.108
As an MAL you would be assigned to one of our six committees, each led by two co-directors. Click here to learn more about our committees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Vincent Lu at firstname.lastname@example.org.